1. Identification and contact of the web owner.
Mayma Headwear (from now on “the web”) belongs to María fdez. Macho (form now on: “Holder”) registered at Pz. 10 de Marzo 1, 15179 Oleiros, A Coruña, Spain, CIF/NIF 13.796.002G, and mobile phone: 604 051 072 and email adress: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. SPHERE OF APPLICATION
The use of this website confers on the user the condition of User of the website, which implies the acceptance , without reservation, of each and every one of the provisions included in the legal notice
Registration in our website is directed to people over the age of eighteen. If a registration under 18 would be detected, that account would be canceled.
4. Intellectual or industrial property.
The website contents are protected are protected through intellectual property rights.
Those contents cannot be reproduced, distributed, transformed or modified without authorization. The User can access the contents and carry out private copying as long as the reproduced elements are not passed on to third party, they will not be installed in servers connecting webs either, neither will they be object of any kind of explotation.
5. Common standards for the ise of this web site.
- Not Using the web site to send advertising or commercial information, to send messages for advertising purposes or to gather data to the same end.
- You will not collect other users’ content or information.
- We also don’t allow the transmission of malware, viruses, or anything that may disrupt the service or harm others.
- You will not place false or misleading information on the Website.
- You will not use or access any service, information, application or software available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by MAYMA HEADWEAR.
- You will do nothing that could endanger the security of your account, especially regarding your password. In fact, you will communicate any incident related to your password, account, violation of the confidentiality of your data, danger or threat detected in data security.
The account holder may remove any content or suspend service if its sole discretion, violates any of the rules and obligations described in this Legal Notice.
For any further information on these particular Community rules or these particular conditions, you can contact us via email.
6. Links and Limitation of Liability.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the account holder and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor acceptance and approval by the Contractor of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a link must request prior written authorization to the Contractor. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home page of our website also should refrain from statements or false, inaccurate or incorrect statements about the Holder, or include illegal, contrary content to morality and order public.
The Holder is not responsible for any use that give each user the materials made available on this website or its proceedings based on the same. The content of the Web is general and informational purposes only.
The Holder is not liable for the content or operation of third-party websites to which the user can access the store via any type of link.
The Holder disclaims any responsibility, as far as permitted by the law, for damages arising from the presence of viruses, the actions of third parties that violate property rights, honor, privacy or unlawful advertising.
If any user or third party considers that the Web is being committed any crime of any kind must submit a notification to the Holder at the email address that appears in our identifying information. You must properly identify specifying the facts that complaint.
8. Applicable law, settlement of contentious issues and jurisdiction
The use of the Web will be governed by Spanish law. Any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of the Web, will be submitted to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of the municipality lies the registered office of the Contractor, unless the rules or the code of conduct set different forum.