Treatment of personal data
Mayma Headwear (from now on “the web”) belongs to María Fdez. Macho (form now on: “Holder”) registered at Pz. 10 de Marzo 1, 15179 Oleiros, A Coruña, Spain, CIF/NIF 13.796.002G, and mobile phone: (+34) 604 051 072 and email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data (“LOPD”), we inform you that the personal data and information you provide when filling in any electronic form available at the web will be included in a file of personal data owned Holder
The data obtained will be used to fulfill the following purposes: to establish a relationship of registered Web users, in order to maintain business contact as well as its management and compile statistics and segmentation. The user expressly consents to the communication or transfer of their personal providers involved in offering our services and data, such as suppliers, hosting or courier, with the sole purpose of the correct completion of the requested service
The registered user will automatically receive commercial publications and Web communications, expressly accepting user consent for this purpose. The user may unsubscribe from these periodic commercial communications at any time by reference to email email@example.com indicating that intention.
The Holder is responsible for the file individually and agree not to use the data for a different purpose for which they were collected or pass them on illegally to third parties. It is also committed to treating your data confidentially and to apply the security measures of a technical nature and / or, organizational necessary to prevent unauthorized treatment or access according to current regulations regarding data protection.
These terms and conditions can be modified. 7 days before its entry into force, these changes via email or notice on our web be communicated to the user
Users may exercise their rights of rectification and opposition (‘ARCO Rights’) under the terms access, free cancellation legally provided for it must send mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating both their name and surname and attaching a photocopy of your ID. You can also direct written to our address previously reported letter.
Usage Policy Cookies
In compliance with Article 22.2 LSSI, the Web only use storage devices and data recovery ( ‘Cookies’) when the user has given his consent, according to what indicated in the pop-up browser user when you first access the web and other terms and conditions below that every user should know.
Users can access this information at any time by “Privacy and Cookies” link enabled on the web. Users can modify preferences on the acceptance of cookies through your browser options. In the section “Changing cookie settings” for more information.
What options do I have?
You can perform the following actions:
- Accepting cookies: No redisplayed notice to access any page of the Store
- Change cookie settings: You can delete cookies from the Web and modify the settings of your navigation. But this does not prevent the notice of cookies is displayed when you access back to the web.
What is a cookie?
A “Cookie” is a small text file that a website stores in the user’s browser. Cookies make using and navigating a website and are essential to the functioning of the Internet, providing many advantages in providing interactive services.
Thus, for example, they are used to manage the user session (reducing the number of times to enter the password), or to adapt the content of the web to your preferences, among other facilities.
More information https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie
What types of cookies do we use?
Depending on who manages:
- own cookies are those that are sent to your browser from our computers or web domains and from which the requested service is provided.
- Third-party cookies are those that are sent to your browser from a computer or web domain that does not manage us, but a collaborating entity as may be Google Analytics.
Depending on the time they are active:
- Session cookies are those that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so that no remains on your device.
- Persistent cookies are those that remain on your device and our website reads each time you make a return visit. These cookies stop working past a certain date.
Depending on its purpose:
- Cookies techniques are those that improve navigation and proper functioning of our website. Customization Cookies: they are those that allow access to the service with predefined depending on a number of criteria features. They serve, for example, to choose the language of the web.
- Cookies analysis: they are those that allow measuring and statistically analyzing the use made of the service. They serve for example to find out who visit the website.